Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hershey's Kisses- Coconut Creme limited Edition

Photobucket
I might not have been the best person to review these Kisses
While I am a fan of coconut flavor eating actual coconut it's self is not one of my favorite things. It's the texture I don't like. I like it when it's toasted, but in it's "raw" state it tends to make me gag. That being said I tried these any way.

The other 'shell' of the candy is standard issue Kiss chocolate. The center creme taste like a 50/50 mix of coconut and vanilla flavoring. It's a good flavor but it is VERY sweet. The texture is gritty. Grainy in a way that suggests too much sugar and it's filled with small slivers of raw coconut.

I liked the flavor, for me if it had had just a smooth creme center it would have been a new favorite (I just couldn't deal with the texture). I can see people who like actual bits of coconut thinking that these kisses are great.

PURCHASED FROM:
Kroger (Ralph's depending on your location)

No comments: