Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Honey Baked Ham Store- Honey Baked Ham

Photobucket
This isn't going to be so much a review as an open gushing love letter to the porky goodness that is a Honey Baked Ham
If you have never had one then you may not actually be living. These things are so could I don't even eat pork and I love them- better example. These hams are so good my mother served one for Passover one year TO A RABBI and HE went back for seconds (and no, I did not make that up for good reading) WHY exactly she served ham for Passover is still a mystery to me...

Anyway, the great thing about the Honey Baked Ham is the glaze. It's sweet and crackly, there is just a hint of clove. There is a light smoke too it- not enough that it over powers but it is also not weak to the point you wonder where it is.

If only all things tasted as good as Honey Baked Ham!

PURCHASED FROM:
The Honey Baked Ham Store


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Gi,

here in the UK we call ham 'Gammon' .... I love it when we honey roast it in the oven it tastes so so good!! You got me hungry now :) Personally I love eating it with a poached eggs and toast!! Yum!!

Jim