Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thank You

Last week, I shared with all of you the sad news of the untimely passing of my stepmother Mary.

Here we sit at the one week anniversary of that occasion.

I said at that time that when I was able to, that I would share a little about her with you. And there are about a million things I would love to say...but honestly, I am just not ready to really talk yet. There will come a time, but for now I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you.

I have gotten comments and emails from people around the world, and I am not sure I will ever be able to thank you all enough. Thank you to all of you for being there for me with kind words and virtual hugs.

Thank you for being patient since there have been no new reviews/Tweets, etc. Over the next few days I will be getting new posts and Tweets up, and things will start returning to normal.

Thank you all again! It has really meant more then I may ever be able to say.




No comments: