Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dasani Plus Water

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Coke is jumping on the enhanced water bandwagon and added the Dasani Plus waters to the line.


So far I have tried both the Refresh and Revive which is a strawberry/kiwi flavor that contains Vitamins B3, B6 and B12 and the Cleanse + Restore: Pomegranate Blackberry Flavor which has Vitamins E, B3, B6 and B12, plus 1 gram of fiber.

I liked both but I give the edge to the Pom/Blackberry because I prefer tart to sweet. The Strawberry/Kiwi is good but as most strawberry flavored drinks tend to be it was on the overly sweet side.

The waters are sweetened with Splenda which I like because I am not deathly allergic to it and when it comes to flavored waters I have noticed that it manages to sweeten without a chemically aftertaste.

I can't say that either water made me feel anything beyond hydrated but I am sure the extra vitamins are a good thing. I will definitely be buying these again.

No comments: