Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Snapple Antioxidant Water Restore- Agave Melon


Another Antioxidant Water from the good Snapple People!

This water is part of the Restore options. The Restore waters feature vitamins A & E with a double dose or electrolytes.

This water is Agave Melon flavored.
Yes, a type of agave is used to make tequila. No, this water is not tequila flavored. sorry to disappoint but there are many types of agave and that my friends is just one of the types and one of it's uses.

So if it doesn't taste like tequila what does it taste like?- good question. I am not sure how to describe it. The water definitely tastes like it is flavored with a bitter fruit and since the name of the water is Agave Melon I would assume that fruit to be a melon- but I couldn't tell you which melon. Although it does sort of remind me of watermelon if you eat a little into the rind (which I do- thinking about it that is my favorite part. Yes, I know I am weird)
On one hand it sort of reminds me of watered down apple juice, but that is not a fair description either. There is sort of a bubble gum flavor going on but that only lasts for the first few seconds on the tongue. I even get a flash of rose water and I can't begin to imagine how that could possibly be in there. Don't get me wrong it is not a bad taste- in fact it grows on you very quickly but I can't pin down exactly what it reminds me of. In any case I liked it, I actually liked it more then the Raspberry Acerola!

PURCHASED FROM:
Sample From Company

No comments: