Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Haagen-Daazs- Peppermint Bark

Photobucket
Woohoo Peppermint ice cream!
Yes, just like I get excited by the first egg nog of the year, the first chestnuts. The first peppermint ice cream gets me all happy too.

The Peppermint Bark ice cream is a white chocolate base with with pieces of peppermint bark and peppermint candies.

The white chocolate ice cream is sweet and rich. I couldn't really pick up any white chocolate but there is a vague malty quality to it. The peppermint bark was great it was a nice bitter dark chocolate that was infused with peppermint. And lets for forget the small but still crunchy pieces of mint. This remind me of a frozen Peppermint Patty!

I admit I could have easily eaten half a pint in one sitting if I didn't practice self control.

YUM!
PURCHASED FROM:
Albertsons Supermarket

No comments: