Saturday, December 13, 2008

Purity Organic Apple Juice

Photobucket
OMG I didn't know apple juice could be this good!
Imagine biting into a perfectly ripe, juicy apple. I am talking about the kind of apple that was used to tempt Snow White (or maybe that made the pie in "American Pie"). Now imagine that some really smart person made a juice with that apple.

It's the perfect apple juice. It's sweet, but it's not like a syrup type of sweet or a honey type of sweet. It has tartness to it. It's the kind of tart that comes from eating the peel of the apple. It has a velvety thick mouth feel- without being chunky (I cannot deal with chunky)

AND if all of that weren't good enough the company does something that I thought was pretty interesting. They do limited pressings of the juice. Be sure to visit Purity Organic website for far more information then I can give.

Track this down!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you've tried it, but the description reminds me of the apple juice "Simply Orange Juice" makes. It actually tastes like it came straight from an apple....mmmmmmm.

http://www.simplyorangejuice.com/

Unknown said...

As a matter of fact I LOVE Simply Orange juice (review link:here

Anonymous said...

It's too thick that at the first time I thought I was having a liquid apple pie. I doubt if they add any additive into it! Actually it takes 2-3 heads to finish up the whole bottle.