Thursday, November 8, 2007

Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HMMM Cinnamon...
I wasn't sure what to expect from this chips. For some reason I kept thinking they would be like the Cinnamon Crisps from Taco Bell. I was expecting something heavy and light on the cinnamon and probably greasy to boot.

What I got was a thick and crispy chip that sort of reminded me of a grainier, bigger version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. Not greasy in the least. One side of the chip is generously coated in a dusting of cinnamon that is heavy on the cinnamon and light on the sugar.

These are fantastic! crunchy, sweet, just a tad salty . I bet this are great with ice cream or even with hot chocolate.

I know cinnamon covered pita sounds weird but these are so good you should send me a bag as a thank you for the recommendation.

No comments: