Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sierra Mist Free Cranberry Splash

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You really never do get a second chance to make a first impression

I tried this soda last year and was less then impressed.
I didn't like it then- but I really do like cranberry and lime together so I thought I would give it one more shot.
My exact words then were:
"If you are already a Sierra Mist fan you will probably love this. The watered down, under carbonated flavor you know and love shines right through (I mentioned I don't like Sierra Mist right?) and the cranberry is on the tart side but nice and subtle- if it were Sprite rather then Sierra Mist I would be addicted to the stuff... but it's not and I still think Sierra Mist tastes like Generic Sprite filtered through a used gym sock, so don't be expecting to hear about me buying a second bottle anytime soon. "

And I still feel the same. GUS does a killer dry cranberry and lime soda that the Sierra Mist can only dream of being compared favorably to. Do yourself a favor- go and buy that. You won't be disappointed (which can't be said of this soda)

No comments: