Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm BAAAAAACK!!! and programming notes.

First, a million thank you's to everyone.

To those of you who helped with the burial of my father -- you will never know how much it was appreciated and how much it helped. To those of you who sent well wishes, again I will never be able to say thank you enough. And to those of you who were patient with me...again, thank you.

Some day I might go into why it has taken me so long to get back in the saddle. But I can't take another depressing post right now, and I am sure you guys probably feel the same.

My current plan for the new schedule is going to be new reviews on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I may start picking up the slack and doing more, but I at least wanted to have some sort of plan.

Also for the next few months, other than some reviews that I had started months ago and have just recently done my best to finish, there is going to be a ton of soft food. I had to have emergency oral surgery last month, and I am still on soft foods only for a few more months. I had actually planned to do all of this great stuff when I was New York City in mid February. Instead, I spent the entire trip sick in bed. And that's not even to mention I have pretty much every pack of gum released in the last six months, and I can't touch it. SOOO unfair! I figured, however, that soft food items still leaves us a pretty wide arena, so it should be interesting.

I am also going to work on the enormous backlog of comments and emails. And I will be tweeting and re-tweeting other bloggers' great reviews.

Something new I that am starting--completely unrelated to food--is a nail art blog. Nail art is one of my favorite things. I am still learning all the terms, but hey- there will be pretty pictures! I will tweet when it goes live, but it is called Gigi Nails It.

Again, thank you and it's good to be back.

4 comments:

jperonto said...

I am so happy that you are back! You are probably among the most visited blogs (sites whatever) I visit whenever I go online!

Glad to hear that things are going better. Sorry to hear about your mouth. I really don't mind more ice cream reviews though hehe

Dave said...

I missed you soooo much. I checked everyday for the past year and just last month I said "screw it" even though i had tweeted you before and you said you'd be back. I just checked today and i missed a couple reviews. Thanks for the best Easter surprise. :)

Unknown said...

Dave:
Thank you so much for your patience, it took me longer to get back on track then I thought it would but here I am!

Unknown said...

Jperonto: Thank you! I really appreciate when you guys tell me how much you like reading. You and Dave really made my day with your comments.

I am glad your liking the ice cream reviews because there are more of them on the way. I tried to do something on the more solid side and sadly, my mouth is just not ready. Soon I hope!