Thursday, July 19, 2007

Grown up Soda: Dry Cranberry Lime

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Why waste time?- one word sums this up:
YUM!

I might just be addicted. This is perfect! Not too sweet, not too tart, dry enough to keep it crisp. The perfect amount of carbonation to give it a hint of bubbles.

I know a lot of people only drink cranberry juice to ease UTI's or with vodka- and I am sure this would still be good for both counts. I however am one of those weird freaks who loves cranberry in just about every shape and form I think it is one of the most overlooked flavors/fruits out there. Even if you think you don't like cranberry give this a try because it might just be what it takes to convert you to the red side.

Off to buy more! (thank the powers that be for 24 hour stores)

No comments: