Sunday, August 26, 2007

Klondike Caramel Pretzel

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh Klondike... you fuzzy little waist killer. Taunting me with caramel and pretzels- sugar and salt in one package? Sign me up!


In the interest of full disclosure I feel the need to state that I DO NOT like Klondike bars. The mocklate is just oily and gritty. The ice cream is, well it's cheap. And they always end up melting in your hand because there's no really good way to eat one.

That being said I was really in the mood for something cold yet salty and when I saw these in the freezer case I decided why not.

The bar is your standard issue size and shape . The ice cream in this bar is caramel and at the top of the bar hiding under the mocklate are pieces of crunchy pretzel embedded in a gooey caramel layer.

I am not going to beat around the bush I am just going to come right out and say it:
If I still had PMS this would the best thing since the Hershey Take 5.
Yeah, the mocklate still sucks. The ice cream is still mediocre. But the combo of cold, salt and caramel is just unbelievable. Eat them, eat many of them- get them off the shelf because I don't need to buy any more of them.



No comments: