Friday, August 17, 2007

Froot Loops with Marshmallows

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh Toucan Sam you do know the way to my cold black heart don't you?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's like you read my mind. How could you possibly make an already delicious and super sugary cereal even better?- why put MORE sugar in it. The additional sugar is of course in the form of marshmallows.

I know there are those who consider marshmallows to be repulsive, in fact someone I know with even refers to them as "ghost turds" but seriously how do you not consider them to be one of the best foods ever?.

Why I bet even Bourdain himself at some point before breeding made him go soft tucked into a "frooty' bowl of marshmallow happiness after a night of hard drinking and losing women to Batali.

How do you not love a bowl of brightly colored , pure sugar rings? Yeah, so you can't actually make out what "froot" they are supposed to be flavored like. Sure they are like diabetes in milk but they are still my sugar fix of choice.






No comments: