Thursday, August 30, 2007

O' Charley's Cinnamon Sugar Donuts

I don't like O' Charley's It is TGI McFunsters corporate substandard, overly processed, cheap "food' type product at it's worst. It's like the menu was inspired by Rachael Ray- exactly how many dishes do they have to smother in cheese anyway?

At this point you are probably wondering why if I hate them so much am I writing about them. I ended up eating at one tonight- no it was not my idea and honestly I did not feel like fighting it. The only high note to an otherwise bland cheesy dinner was dessert.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Those rotund little bits of warm cinnamon bliss left me in a Homer Simpson like state of ecstasy.
They cake donuts that are served warm and shaken at the table in cinnamon sugar.
There has got to be something addictive that they are adding to those things because they were GOOOOOOD.

I am not saying they are worth a special trip but if you find yourself stuck eating there at least get yourself something decent for dessert (or as the main course)




No comments: