Thursday, November 29, 2007

Haagen-Dazs Egg Nog Ice Cream

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is one of those things I am glad only come around once a year

I would be HUGE otherwise!
Egg Nog is just one of those dairy products that I am willing to wrestle with the lactose beast for anytime. I will go as far to say that the flavor Haagen-Dazs has developed is the benchmark that all egg nogs should be judged.
It's rich and custardy without that cheap eggy taste that bad egg nogs can have. The cinnamon and nutmeg are strong but not overbearing and in the case of the ice cream they are in the form of a silky, fluid ribbon that winds through the ice cream.

I could talk about this ice cream all day but suffice to say this is one of the things you should ask Santa for.


No comments: