Saturday, August 8, 2009

Second Helpings 8-9-09



Another week, another set of reviews!

Sugarhog Blog got to try something called Hanuta -- a hazelnut wafer snack. I want one of those! And not only that, they also got to shop at Jungle Jim's! (Actually, I think I want to do that more than I want to try the Hanuta.)

Jim
got to try Lindt's Thyme & Orange Fantasy. Sadly, what sounds like it might have been an interesting flavor seems like it would have been better left as a fantasy.

Second Rate Snacks
pitted Chicken In A Biskit crackers against Chicken Flavored Snack Crackers. This made me remember my grandmother who hated chicken to the point that she wouldn't go near so much as a chicken bouillon cube, but loved Chicken In A Biskit crackers -- go figure that one out.

Josie at Yum Yucky weighed in on Jif Natural Peanut Butter...but did her greedy kids like it?

Cheap Eats dared to wonder out loud (well, out loud in print) if Mulder ever touched Scully's boobs -- and reviewed Fresh & Easy's Gazpacho at the same time.









No comments: