Friday, April 16, 2010

Gigi Goes to Ben & Jerry's Week!



My friends, I am sorry for the longer than normal gap between posts. I took a couple days off, and then started to write all about going to visit Ben & Jerry's headquarters in its beautiful homeland of Burlington, Vermont.

Well, I wrote and I wrote and I wrote. And it became very clear, very fast, that there was no way to share everything with you in one post. So I have broken them down to a week of posts.

I hope you have as good a time reading all about it as I did doing it, and reliving it through writing it out!

Because there is just so much information to share, I have condensed or grouped some information together, even if it is slightly out of the time line. And I have jumbled up the sequence of some events -- for example, activity A may have taken place before activity B, but it makes more sense to tell you about Activity B before Activity A. Anyway...

Here's to Peace, Love and Ice Cream!

Gigi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to read this!!! Will give you a special shout out next week :D

cinabar said...

So looking forward to reading about your adventure!!! :-)