Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!



To quote the great Mr. Barry Manilow: "It's Just Another New Years Eve." I won't lie to you guys, I am ready for 2009 to be over and for 2010 to rock on.

As has become my New Year tradition, I just wanted to take a second to thank you guys for reading. Hands down my favorite thing that I get to do is write reviews for this site. As some of you may remember, we lost my stepmother Mary at the beginning of the summer. And I can't tell you how much the emails and comments from around the world meant. Even when the rest of my life wasn't so great, you guys gave me a little chocolate covered outlet where I could take a break from the "real" world...and you will never know how much that has and continues to mean.

Happy New Year to all of you. May 2010 be filled with chocolate, cheese, and of course fuzzy friends.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stumbled across your blog today while surfing the net. Great reviews! Oh, and Happy New Year! :)

Unknown said...

Blorange:
Thank you and Happy New Year to you too!