Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pom Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice

Photobucket
I have been a big fan of Pom Wonderful since they started
One of the houses I lived in growing up actually had Pomegranate tree's in the back yard. It was always a nice treat to crack a big pom open. My Grandmother used to like to put the seeds in the freezer for a little bit and eat them ice cold.

I love Pom Wonderful Juice! I have tried all of the flavors but the one I like best is still the oringinal 100%. What's great about it is it's so many things at once. It's tart, not quite as bitter as a blueberry but not as sweet as a raspberry. It's sweet, not as sweet as apple juice but but more complex then grape juice. I just find it really refreshing. AND do I even have to tell you guys how good Poms are for you? It's antioxidentlious! (because everything sounds better with 'lious' added to the end!)

There really need to be more pomergranate flavored foods.

PURCHASED FROM:
Sample From Company


No comments: