Friday, February 6, 2009

Glico Walky Walky- Dark Chocolate

Photobucket
At first I couldn't decide if Walky Walky was just for people who found Pocky a Little too pocky...
And then once I opened the really cute packaging- it looks like a little to-go coffee cup- I started to think that maybe it was for people who like they're candy to resemble rabbit pellets. It is not often I take actual product photos but here you go folks:
Photobucket
Photobucket
You know if rabbit pellets taste as good as Walky Walky I am in trouble!

The walky (walki?) are roughly the size of Chiclets's. The candy's are your standard pocky biscuit enrobed in dark chocolate. The chocolate if I am not mistaken is the same dark chocolate used on the Men's Pocky. They have just the right amount of sweetness and crunch. To really get any hit of flavor you need to eat a few pellets at a time. One by one they are a little weak but together they are just right.

For a new twist on an old favorite I liked them.


PURCHASED FROM:
Sunrise Market NYC


No comments: