Friday, February 13, 2009

Quaker True Delights-Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond

Photobucket
This is another of the new Quaker True Delights line
I loved the first of the line that I tried so I have high hopes for this one.

This bar also has the lightly honey kissed oats which are nice and moist without being gooey. The almonds are stacked along the top of the bar and they're whole roasted almonds. The almonds are nice and crunchy and seem to be unsalted.
The chocolate comes in little chunks. The chocolate reminded me of wanna-be Toll House Morsels. They weren't quite as sweet as a Toll House and have a chalkier melt. I wouldn't eat it on it's own but in the bar it's ok.
The raspberries, are sadly not the larger pieces I was hoping for but are little specks of raspberry pieces. With that in mind it's hard to get any real sense of taste for them- other then the raspberry seems to come out more as an after taste.

This bar is okay. No where near the stellar bar that the Honey Roasted Cashew & Mixed Berry bar.


PURCHASED FROM:
Sample From Company

No comments: