Sunday, July 5, 2009

Second Helpings 7-5-09


Happy belated 4th! These are the reviews that lit my sparklers this week.

Cheap Eats wrote a really funny review of Yoo-Hoo. I am kind of cheating on this one because the review is older than a week...but I don't care. I just liked it that much.

Japanese Snack Review checked out the Japan-only version of Pepsi Shiso. Did you know Shiso is an herb in the mint family, and it smells like a mixture of pine and fennel? Me neither. But, since I am deathly allergic to pine (no real Christmas trees at Gigi's house!), just on the off chance that there are some aromatic oils in common, I will have to trust the Sumo rating scale.

Finally, Jim once again proved that Hotel Chocolat is awesome when he got to try the Hot Shots truffle collection. Did we really think it could be otherwise?








No comments: