Monday, June 4, 2007

Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I may have to forgive those damned hippies for the Dublin Mudslide after all...

I love peanut butter. LUUUUUUUVE it, the thing is that I tend to only like it three ways:
* Skippy on soft white bread- NO JELLY!
* Reeses or Trader Joe's brand PB cups
* Grandmothers peanut butter cookies

I don't like peanut butter cereals, PB flavored candies and 99% of all peanut butter cookies, novelties etc.

I always tell myself I should like the various PB products but it just never works out. I have been seeing this Ben & Jerry's for at least a year and I kept telling myself I wanted to try it. I just never did because I figured I would hate it. But I wanted to try something new and was feeling adventurous so I finally bought it.

It was good!. The base flavor is peanut butter. What I liked about it is that it is a very mellow taste. It tastes more like Thai peanut sauce then peanut butter. And it is full of mini peanut butter cups!
It is very rich, but I considered that to be a good thing because it would be very easy to blow through more then you should have in one portion. It wouldn't be my choice every time but it will be something that I get again.

No comments: