Monday, June 4, 2007

Dove Dark Chocolate Mint Creames

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have to be honest. I did not notice these were sugar free until I got them home.

All in all not bad. The chocolate it's self is not as rich as the normal Dove dark but it does have a deep rich flavor. The mint is subtle at first but after two of the candies it does start to remind you of Mylanta.
The mouth feel is creamy and smooth. My only complaint with it is that it melts VERY quickly.

I like it enough that I would buy it again- IF it did not have two major drawbacks.

1. About 3 minutes after eating the after taste from hell sets in. It's like Mylanta and stale coffee.

2. The not so small print on the label:
"EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION MAY HAVE A LAXATIVE EFFECT."

I know I always want my snack food to keep me regular.

No comments: