Thursday, December 20, 2007

Jones Soda- Christmas Cocoa

Photobucket
A new flavor for 2007!
I really wanted to get both of the Jones holiday packs this year but sadly my local Target's sold out of the Christmas and Hanukkah packs pretty much as soon as they came out.

4 Targets later I finally found the smaller Christmas 4 pack which focuses on sweet things.

I started off with the Christmas Cocoa.
The first thing that hits you when you open the bottle is the sweet Tootsie Roll aroma- it actually smelled pretty good!

Taste wise, the carbonation is nice and light and can tell the difference that using pure cane sugar makes in soda. It's sweet but not overwhelmingly so. Once again I am going to use Tootsie Roll as an example to explain to you the flavor. It was a lot like drinking a liquid version.

I liked it. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it again but it was easy to finish the bottle. I could also see that it would be great to use as a mixer for drinks.

PURCHASED FROM:
Target

No comments: