Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pomegranate 7UP

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have to give a shout out to Marvo at The Impulse Buy because it was his great REVIEW that tipped me off to this in the first place

I have loved pomegranate since I was a kid. Growing up on the properties of some of my childhood homes had Pom tree's and many a white shirt was stained by the tart fruit. Many years later I have learned that my all black wardrobe is much more Pom friendly and I will still try anything Pom that comes my way.

So.... Pom 7UP... It would have been better had it contained some actual pomegranate. It does have a good taste. It is very mild in terms of tartness. The Pommyness (Well it sounds like an almost real word to me) is on the weaker side, if you are a fan of POM brand juices you are probably going to be dissapointed because the robust flavor that you get there is no where to be found in the 7UP, but to 7UP's credit they also managed to keep it from being liquid diabetes.

All in all it's not bad. I think it's a better holiday soda then say Sierra Cranberry Mist. But I have a sneaking suspesion it won't be replacing Egg Nog as my holiday drink of choice.

PURCHASED FROM:
Kroger (Ralph's depending on your location)

No comments: