Thursday, December 20, 2007

Starbuck's Holiday Milk Chocolate Bar

Photobucket
Ho, Ho, No!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The holiday bar from Starbucks is a hefty 3 .oz's of chocolate. The bar has cute impressions of holiday words and shape and the bar has a nice crisp snap to it. Unfortunately, it is a pretty crappy chocolate. Honestly I am surprised and disappointed by how bad it is.

The chocolate is overly sweet and oily tasting. The texture is gritty and slow to melt. It reminded me of the nightmare bastard love child of Hershey's and Palmer's "chocolate".
I couldn't even bring myself to give this to someone I didn't like... Ok that's a lie- I could do that. But I would like to think that I am nice enough not to.
Save your calories and get a pastry instead.

PURCHASED FROM:
Starbucks

No comments: