Friday, May 30, 2008

Ben & Jerry's Neapolitan Dynamite

Photobucket
I have got skills. Drawing skills, nunchuck skills, reviewing skills...
Neapolitan Dynamite is a 50/50 pint of Cherry Garcia and Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
Chocolate Fudge Brownie has a special place in my heart (and on my thighs) since it was the very first Ben & Jerry's I ever tried. I still love the moist soft patches of brownie. That great chocolate basic is rich and smooth.

And how could you not love Cherry Garcia? sweet chunks of cherry. Slivers of bitter sweet chocolate. Somewhere, I would like to think that Jerry (as in Garcia) keeps a well stocked freezer full)

Both of these flavors are classic examples of Ben & Jerry at their best. I love the combo pints!
PURCHASED FROM:
Albertsons Supermarket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi GiGi great to hear you have been tucking into some B&J's we again dont have this flavour in the UK but we of course have them seperatly....im gonna 'DIY' it and see how they combine :D

Hve you tried the half baked one? It mishmashes cookie dough and fudge brownie!!! Heaven in a tub!!

Jim