Friday, October 3, 2008

Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses- Limited Edition

Photobucket
The Halloween/Fall candy is being rolled out!!
Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. How do you not love a holiday that tied to candy?

One of the things I love best about this blog is also having an excuse to try every new candy that comes out. I am also one of those people that LOVE the fact that fall brings with it everything and anything pumpkin flavored. Pumpkin ale, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin coffee, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin pie- heck even pumpkin seeds. You get my point I really like pumpkin.

So I couldn't wait to try one of this years special Hershey's Kisses; Pumpkin Spice.

These kisses are one of the "creme" style kisses rather then a chocolate based kiss. As soon as you open the bag you get a strong wiff of spicy pumpkin.

Once you put the soft kiss in your mouth you get the warm tastes of nutmeg and cinnamon. It tastes like pumpkin pie in the best possible ways. The kisses are on the softer then most kisses tend to be but that just means that they start to melt almost instantly once they are in your mouth.

The only thing these kisses are missing is a dollop of whip cream!


PURCHASED FROM:
Target


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh these sound a nice flavour variation! I can't say I have tried anything like this at all before. have been trying ridiculous amount of Hershey's Kisses out recently ... by far and away my faves so far have been the peanut butter and vanilla yogurt creme flavours! Hopefully I will be able to try these one day! Nice review Gi I could almost taste them!

Nevis said...

Sound delicious!