Monday, October 20, 2008

Yoplait Light- Pineapple Upside Down Cake Yogurt

Photobucket
Yes, I am on a yogurt kick again!
I tend to stay away from pineapple flavored items. The flavoring always either seems too sweet for me or it has this weird almost powdered texture. But I was intrigued by the dessert type flavor of this yogurt and gave it a try.

Honestly, I don't think I have had pineapple upside down cake more then twice in my life. No reason, it was just not a big thing in my household. But I love the idea of it. Crunchy topping, sweet bottom- Yum!

The base of the yogurt is a sweet vanilla that almost tastes like cake batter. There is definitely brown sugar flavoring. And there are small chunks of pineapple mixed in.

I could see where this would easily satisfy my sweet tooth- and at only 110 calories per cup it's a lot of bang for the bucks.


This was really good and has been added to my staples list.

PURCHASED FROM:
Albertsons Supermarket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these Yoplait Light yogurts, they're cheap, healthy and delicious! And the Pineapple Upside Down Cake flavour is no exception. I hope your well, Merry Christmas to you and yours. Is there any chance I could have a shout-out in your blog? Lol, if you do I promise to be a faithful viewer of your awesome blog :)