Monday, October 6, 2008

Total Cinnamon Crunch Cereal

Photobucket
As we all know if a company makes a new cinnamon cereal I WILL be buying it.
So the first time I saw Total Cinnamon Crunch at the store I grabbed it.

The cereal it's self is made up of thick little squires made of wheat and rice and sweetened with just a touch of cinnamon. How could that not taste good?

And you know what?, it DID taste good! I think the easiest way to describe Total Cinnamon Crunch is to tell you that it both tastes and resembles a grown up version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch (and since they are both made by General Mills it's not a big stretch) Unlike Cinnamon Toast Crunches lighter almost hollow squares, Total Cinnamon Crunch squares are slightly smaller but much more dense- and that means they are more filling. And let's face it sadly, on my average day I don't have time to eat multiple bowls of cereal I need more bang for my buck (so to speak) and that one bowl was satisfyingly filling.

I also liked that while the cereal was sweet it wasn't as sweet as Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It also had a nice warm touch of cinnamon but it wasn't over powering. All around this was just a good cereal. I have always liked Total flakes and while this is the first of the new expanded flavors in the line that I have tried it has made me want to try the others.


PURCHASED FROM:
Albertsons Supermarket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The only cinnamon cereal we have here in the UK are Cinnamon Grahams .... which aren't all that great!

You should review the Reese's Puffs cereals if you get the chance Gi! You may have seen I recently the Reese's/Hershey's Snacksters which were nice little cereal based products!