Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter Cup Limited Edition

Photobucket
Could it be that the Reese's Gods have finally answered my prayers?
Have they really brought back the Crunchy cups of my childhood dreams?

Well, lets see...
On the surface the first thing I noticed is that the top of the cup is smooth (like a classic cup) on the "old" version the top of the cups were studded in peanut pieces. As for the rest the cup is just like a classic cup- studded with several small peanut pieces. Taste-wise it is pretty good. The nuts are salty and just a little salty. I wish there had been more nuts pieces but I was just happy to get back an old friend.

Wait, is it weird that I referring to candy as an old friend?

PURCHASED FROM:
Walgreens

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooh damn you I really want to try these now :( If they are anything like the Reese's Big Cup with Nuts then I bet they are fab!

Jim