Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yoplait Light- Strawberry Shortcake Yogurt

Photobucket
Who doesn't like strawberry shortcake- well if the latest commercials are to be believed Richard Simmons and his short shorts- and me
Well... that is not entirely true. I do in fact like freshly made strawberry shortcake (although I prefer it made with pound cake rather then sponge cake or biscuits)

What I didn't like was Yoplait's version. I have to say that by and large I have been a fan of the Light line. The flavors are tasty, fruit packed and just all around good.

None of those things can be said for the strawberry shortcake. I can describe this flavor for you perfectly. Remember when you were a kid and were sick and got prescribed those liquid sulfur drugs? the ones that the pharmacy would stick "strawberry" flavor in to make just a touch less vile? THAT is what this Yoplait flavor tastes like. That is exactly what it tastes like- with a little way fake vanilla-type batter flavor. The best part about this yogurt was that it was a small container and was over quickly.

In the future both Richard and I will be on the sidelines for this one.

PURCHASED FROM:
Albertsons Supermarket

No comments: