Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years!

Photobucket
Our last post of 2008!
2008 was an interesting year for Gigi and those in her household, there have been a lot of changes. In the middle of all that I have written many reviews and shared a few warm and fuzzy moments with y'all. OK, I can't deal with the cheesy "let's all have a big group hug!" feeling that this post is giving off.

Let's just sum it up by saying I have eaten a lot of good things, I have eaten a lot of bad things- I have eaten somethings that were just sort of there- and I was lucky enough to get to share my twisted little thoughts and tastes with people from around the world (which is a pretty cool thing). I look forward to repeating the whole cycle all over again with you guys in 2009.

May your year be full of chocolate*
Gigi

*And peace, love or whatever else you damn kids are into these days.


No comments: