Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'Twas The Night Before Christmas

Photobucket
And all through the house...
Gigi was running and being a grouch. OK, that doesn't really rhyme.
My apologises for the lack of updates these past few days. Between just getting ready for Christmas and getting things ready for my vacation- I have not been able to even try anything new! Things will be spotty for the next couple days but starting on Friday Gigi Reviews will be coming to you live from New York City! (sadly, I am not moving there...yet)

I have some interesting things planned for The City. I will be hitting up my favorite Pocky hot spots in China Town. I will be making my first visit to Economy Candy and I will even try to go to the Hershey's World in Time Square (I will NOT be doing this until after New Years)- I am after the Champagne flavored Kisses.

So any requests?, things you think I shouldn't miss?
biddness aside (I am watching "Gangland" on MSNBC right now)

I wish all of you a very merry christmas. May you spend it among the people you love.

Ho, Ho, Ho,
Gigi


No comments: