Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sara Lee Oringinal Cream Cheese Cheesecake with Cherries

Photobucket
Cheesecake always makes me think of The Golden Girls
The Golden Girls were always eating cheesecake. For you young en's out there the Golden Girls were kind of like the Sex And The City girls, only maybe a year or two older. Anyway, see I caught a couple episodes at some ungodly hour of the night/morning when I should have been sleeping and since then I have been dying for cheesecake.

Cherry tops cheesecake. Lucky for me once again Sara Lee saves the day.
The Graham cracker crust chewy and has just the right amount if cinnamon.
The cheesecake it's self is creamy and sweet with just a little, tiny bit of tang.
The cherries were my favorite part. The are sort of like tart marschino cherries.

For ready-made cheesecake, this is pretty darn good!


PURCHASED FROM:
Albertsons Supermarket



No comments: