Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hershey's Kisses- Trio

Photobucket
A new version of the Kiss just in time for Valentines Day!


I am not going to lie. I did not have high hopes for these kisses. Much like the somewhat obligatory good bye kiss at the end of a bad date I expected it to be awkward and ultimately undesirable.

Luckily like a Bourdain re-run on the Food Network it turned out to be a pleasant surprise.

The kisses are a blend of milk, dark and white chocolate. Honestly, I have never been a fan of the Hugs Kisses which is the main reason I didn't think I would like them. In this case I wouldn't mind a few more hugs!

The base of the kisses are milk chocolate, the next layer is dark chocolate- I could be wrong but judging by the taste it seems as though they are using the "Special" chocolate (which I have always loved) and then there is a drizzle of the white chocolate.
Personally, I couldn't even tell the white chocolate was there (which is a plus to me) the dark chocolate nicely blended with the milk to give a well balanced, rich cocoa flavor. The dark chocolate also made the texture smoother

Definitely give these a try!

PURCHASED FROM:
CVS

No comments: