Thursday, January 24, 2008

Honey Bunches Of Oats- With Chocolate Clusters

Photobucket
I love Honey Bunches Of Oats- honestly it is one of the best cereals of all time



I wasn't sure I was going to like it. I love the thought of chocolate cereal but I never end up actually like it. It tends to be too fake, too sweet. HBoO's managed to avoid that. The cereal had the classic flakes you expect but some of them are coated in a deep cocoa like chocolate (rather then say the milk chocolate like flavor of Count Chocula) and the oat bunches are also covered in the chocolate. Just enough chocolate to give some depth (and some chocolaty milk!)

Not sure I could see this as a breakfast food but it made for a snack that was both filling and satisfied my sweet tooth.

PURCHASED FROM:
Publix Supermarket

No comments: