Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lays- Loaded Potato Skins Chips- Special Edition

Photobucket
Bet you I can eat just one!

Alright that opening line wasn't really fair.
Loaded Potato Skin is supposed to taste like- loaded potato skins (crazy I know) I was expecting bacon, sour cream, chives and cheese (well that's what the label had pictured!) and Pringles had managed to make it work with they're loaded baked potato flavor. What I was hoping for versus what I got was pretty far apart. The best way to describe the chips would be to tell you imagine that a bag of Sour Cream & Onion Lays met a bag of Bar-B-Q Lays they fell in love had a baby, that would be these chips... oh yeah, and toss in what tastes like twice the normal salt.

These aren't bad chips. I ate way more then I thought I would for the sake of this review. They are just forgettable. I could see Frat boys and kids loving them. For my "loaded" cravings I will stick to the Pringles.

PURCHASED FROM:
Publix Supermarket

No comments: