Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Drank Anti-Energy Drink

Photobucket
I think we have covered the fact that I am a life long insomniac before...
And if I didn't, well I am a life long insomniac. I have and will try just about anything in the name of getting some sleep. When I heard about Drank I figured it might be just up my alley.

Drank is the first "anti-energy" or "extreme relaxation drink" on the market. The drink features melatonin, rose hips and Valerian root. All three ingredients are known for they're various benefits involving relaxing and stuff. I stay "stuff" not because I doubt the benefits, but because I have been trying to write this review for a good 20 minutes- while drinking the product -and I am almost an hour into that) and I have to admit I actually am both relaxed and drowsy and I feel the need to note that I had been neither prior to drinking the Drank. It is also a good 4 hours before my normal bedtime. In the interest of fairness I am one of those people that react well and quickly to melatonin- if I use it once in a great while.

I actually ended up falling asleep- while writing- and I am doing something I don't normally have to do, which is finishing a review I started the day before. Before falling asleep I was extra mellow. I was so mellow I kinda felt like watching some Captyn Zodiak (oh how I miss NYC public access tv when I am not there)

The flavor by the way is a nice mellow grape. Sort of like grape soda only not as sweet and not as carbonated. I had no problem getting through the 16 oz can in no time. YUM! I liked this enough to want to keep some on hand at all times!

PURCHASED FROM:
Sample From Company



No comments: