Monday, August 25, 2008

Arby's Berry Delight Swirl Shake

Photobucket
My old stand by Jamochca has a new friend
And who doesn't want to get to know their old friends new friends?

In this case I should have minded my own business.
It was near impossible to pull up any sort of information on this shake online. Even Arby's own website barely had a mention of it. It's a nice enough looking shake. Deep pink in color with a dark berry swirl.

But how does it taste. Well, it's less like a milk shake and more like really cold strawberry yogurt- mixed with cough syrup. As best I could find out from my Googling the shake is supposed to be a combination of blueberries and raspberries. The raspberries I got because the swirl when tasted on it's own is clearly raspberry. Oh, it's fake raspberry but at least you know what it is. They had me with the blueberries. I never would have guessed that.

I couldn't begin to tell you what the base is because it neither tastes like ice cream or has the mouth feel of ice cream. It's thin and on the watery side and overly aerated. To be honest it was vile to the point I couldn't even get half way through it.

Yeah... this was not exactly delightful.

PURCHASED FROM:
Arby's

No comments: