Monday, October 22, 2007

Peach Citrus Fresca

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Damn that is a big picture!

I am a new comer to Fresca. I have heard that there are some pretty heated debates out there about the new versions and the older version and since I have no opinion on it I am just staying clear of that whole thing.

In fact this is the very first Fresca I have ever had. I however, do love just about any type of grapefruit soda handed to me.

I would not have picked the Peach Citrus to start with- but my mother had it in her fridge and I thought what the hell.

I honestly can't decide if I like it or not.
That probably sounds like a cop out but I am honestly torn.

It has a nice middle of the road carbonation level. The grapefruit is tart but not too strong. It's the peach that gets me. Not surprisingly enough it is extremely artificial tasting. The best way I can describe it is to tell you that the flavor reminds me exactly of the way cheap peach scented candles smell. It's another one of those flavors that are so bad they are almost good.

In the end I don't think I would buy this flavor on my own but I could see them going missing from my mother's fridge on occasion

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this Fresca, but I understand that it is not made for everyone. It irks me that they're very hard to come by, the only place I know where to get it is actually this huge never-closed Wal-Mart, so I stock up. I recommend getting a 12-pack, you'll find that you'll have one every once in a while quicker then you'll excpect. And so you'll leave some for your poor mother!