Friday, October 19, 2007

Totino's Party Pizza- Pepperoni

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I am so embarrassed to admit this...

But the Totino's Pizza has long been one of my guilty pleasure. The Pepperoni speciffically.

When you get down to it there is really very little redeeming qualities to the pizza-
There is next to no cheese- and I suspect it is more like "cheeze" then real cheese. The sauce is too sweet, the pepperoni is questionable on every possible level and the crust is a glorified cracker. Oh and to make it all worse when I make them I microwave them which even the Totino's box it's self will tell you is a bad idea.

Even if with all that working against it. Even with my horrible choice of cooking method there is just something devilishly addictive about them. the fake cheese, the sauce the "puperoni" (I try not to think about it) I defy you to find a better late night meal for $1.00 or less.

No, this is not the best frozen pizza out there. No, you will not impress anyone if you admit to eating them. No DAMN they are just great in that so-bad-it's-good way.






2 comments:

Marvo said...

I <3 Totino's Party Pizza. I can eat a whole one by myself. I prefer to make them in an oven so the crust is crispy. Then I fold one half over the other and eat. I don't think you should be ashamed about eating these, I think a lot people like them.

Unknown said...

OH I tell you there was a time when I could eat 2 of those bad boys (that was in my "youth") give into the mirowave! it is so bad it's good!!