Sunday, February 24, 2008

Raspberry 3 Musketeers Mini Bars

Photobucket
Just in time for Easter another special edition!

Once again Mars is using the dark chocolate (which I love) to surround a raspberry fluff center.

The smell is mostly the dark chocolate but you also get a good whiff of the raspberry. If you have ever smelled a raspberry creme center Whitmans or Russell Stover's candy then you have smelled this. The fluff it's self is a pretty spiffy shade of lavender. I liked that. There is not enough lavender shaded food.

I am beating around the bush, what you really want to know about is the taste. So what does it taste like?
Remember those creme centered candies we were just talking about?- well once again if you have had one of them you have basically had this. BUT that is not a bad thing!
The raspberry is all about the sweet side of berries. There is no bite or tartness to them. But at the same time they also kept it from being medicinal.

If you are a fan of creme centered chocolate I could see this being a few favorite for you. Personally I liked them but I hope the Easter Bunny brings me more Pocky instead!!

PURCHASED FROM:
Publix Supermarket


2 comments:

Whoosh said...

Gigi, where did you find these? I've been looking everywhere! :)

Unknown said...

I found these at my local Publix supermarket but I also saw them today at Wal*Mart