Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Update On Updates II

Photobucket
I am writing this from my death bed...

Alright that's just a touch dramatic!- but I do have a nasty case of pneumonia that got to the point it gave me vertigo and I am on bed rest for the next few days. If only I could taste anything this would be a great excuse to sit around eating candy!

But since I can't and I am only awake about 2 1/2 hours a day you guys are going to have to bear with me for a few days until I get my taste buds back (and can stay out of my medicine coma longer then 15 minutes at a time)

Until then be sure to check out some of the great sites I have linked up here like:
Cybeles Candyblog
Marvo's The Impulse Buy
Tanya's I Ate A Pie
and the newly remodeled Sugarhog.Net


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I so feel for you! Get better soon.

Justin said...

Get well soon!