Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ritter Sport- Cornflake bar

Photobucket
Does this mean it's part of a balanced breakfast?

Any excuse for chocolate is good enough for me. So how weird is corn flakes in chocolate really?
If I didn't know it were corn flakes I would assume it was your run of the mill rice crispy type bar. Don't get me wrong if you are a fan of rice bars then you would probably love this bar because honestly I couldn't tell the difference for good or for bad. The corn flakes are crispy (krispy?) and airy but to me nothing about them screamed "CORNFLAKES!"

The chocolate. It is a VERY sweet milk chocolate. If you are a fan of Nestle chocolate bars then you would be a fan of this.

It was an interesting bar to try but it didn't wow me.
For another opinion Cybele from Candy Blog LOVED this bar- check out her review HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!

I just saw an article that mentioned that Wrigley bought the company last year (who knew?)

http://www.confectionerynews.com/news/ng.asp?n=83337-ritter-milk-strategy-costs