Friday, February 8, 2008

Site Updates!

Photobucket
I have a few new things in the works!

COMMENTS
I wanted to take a moment and apologize that there were comments that were left that I had not responded to until today. To be completely honest I had not seen them on the older posts. But as of now I responded- and even Googled a recipe!

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
The most common question I get asked is where I purchased something so I am going to start adding that information to the reviews.

Rating Scale
All of the cool kids have rating scales so it is time I got one too!
That is going to take me a little bit to add in because I haven't decided what it will be yet. Any suggestions?

GENERAL SUGGESTIONS
Is there something you would like to see added or changed? let me know!

And last but not least...
I know this is going to sound cheesy but I wanted to say thank you to you guys out there for reading (and commenting!). I can't begin to tell you how much I love writing this blog and I would be lying if I didn't say I actually get a little excited when I realize that other people are actually reading it. Thank you again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your rating scale should be based on a pie chart. No one has a rating scale based on a pie chart, do they?