Thursday, March 6, 2008

Froot Loops Smoothie

Photobucket
Having a MAJOR Froot Loops addiction any time they come up with something new I am all over it.
Recently at my local market I saw the new Froot Loops Smoothie edition. Whats so special about it is that some of the pieces have a yogurt coating... um OK.
How bad could it be

Well it's not bad (as if Froot Loops could possibly be bad!), but honestly flavor wise I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the Smoothie version and the Classic version if my life depended on it. In fact the only way to tell the difference is that the yogurt coated pieces have the texture and bite of stale Froot Loops.

Was the yogurt supposed to have flavor?
Was the texture supposed to be different?
Were they trying to keep me from buying yet another of the Marshmallow boxes?
Toucan Sam I beg of you to explain the mystery to me!


PURCHASED FROM:
Publix Supermarket

No comments: