Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hershey Kisses Lemon Creme- Limited Edition

Photobucket
I have said this before but why am I the only person on the planet who likes lemon and dark chocolate together?



While it is great that there is a lemon flavored kiss it is sad that the base is white chocolate. Oh, well I ca dream...

Opening the bag the first thing you smell is the lemon- and it actually smells like tart lemon curd rather then say Pledge. The smell reminded me of lemon meringue pie!

So the taste...
The lemon is strong and does in fact taste like lemon curd. The white chocolate is gritty but it melts nicely. Normally it would be too sweet for me, but paired with the lemon it works. The tartness of the lemon cuts the sweetness of the chocolate nicely.

Honestly, I would still much rather have the kiss with dark chocolate but I do think this is one of the better limited edition kisses.

PURCHASED FROM:
Target



No comments: