Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Honey Bee Ice Cream Limited Edition

Photobucket
I can feel less guilty about eating this ice cream because Haagen-Dazs is donating part of the sales to helping the honey bees
And being the friend to the Bees that I am I of course had to do my part (yes, I am allergic to them but we aren't going to talk about that)

Even if I wasn't trying to help the Bees (being a giver and all) I would still buy it.
The vanilla is milder then the normal Haagen-Dazs vanilla but it is gently accompanied but the sweet taste of honey. The honey is strong enough that you notice it but not so strong that it overpowers the vanilla. I also liked the fact that the honey is incorporated into the base flavor rather then as a swirl.
The mouth feel is what you would expect from Haagen-Dazs, creamy and rich.
I would love to try this as a milk shake.

This was good, really good.

PURCHASED FROM:
Publix Supermarket

1 comment:

Dad said...

I agree this stuff is nothing short of amazing... let's mount a blog campaign to prevent them from discontinuing it at the end of the year, here's my contribution to the cause:

http://www.ithinkthisworldisperfect.com/2008/04/random-frozen-plug-for-bees.html